MoraKniv Basic 511 CS - Bulk
An impact-resistant handle with a larger geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The carefully chosen knife steel is hardened in Mora, Sweden according to a secret recipe. The blade is a high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen. Carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments, therefore make it a habit of wiping off the knife and use oil on the blade after each use.
- Blade of high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen.
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand.
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.6" (91 mm)
- Total Length: 8.1" (206 mm)
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz. (110 g)